You running the Asics Greater Manchester Marathon for us, will help raise valuable funds to support our work. We work all over the world to make positive change in shark and ray conservation. In return for a minimum fundraising pledge of £250, we will cover your race registration and provide you with a snappy running vest to show off your love for sharks. You can, of course, choose instead to dress up in anything from a fin hat to a full shark suit, or even run in your wetsuit! Thank you for helping out the Shark Trust and GOOD LUCK!
The Asics Greater Manchester Marathon takes place on 8th April 2018. A superfast course, great entertainment, outstanding crowd support and glorious finish at Emirates Old Trafford, the home of Lancashire Cricket Club.
TO RUN IT FOR SHARKS:
- Click "Fundraise for us" at the top of the page
- Log in to Charity Checkout (either with your email or just click "Facebook")
- On the next screen add your target (you can change this later if you wish) and click "Continue"
- Continue from the next page (it should show the above event in the drop-down box)
- Follow the steps to set up your personalised fundrasing page. This will be the page that your share with friends and family to get donations - make it persuasive and beuatiful!
- Once set up, we will receive a notification and we'll contact you to arrange registration for the event.
If you would like to learn about the Shark Trust, you can do so by visiting our website here, or you can follow us through Facebook here.